Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Waiting, waiting...

I know you, my faithful readers, have been waiting for a post today. I actually have about twenty posts in the works (true story), but it's the finding time to write issue that keeps me from posting as often as I'd like.

For most of the day, my home has looked like this while I have tried to catch up on laundry (somehow, pictures never capture the overwhelmingness of it):


And I have a son who is at the very last pre-crawling stage. The one where he knows he can do it and keeps trying, but spends his entire day crying and yelling at his legs because he can't do it yet. I'd like to think that I might be a little less busier when he finally does crawl, but I'm not that inexperienced. He'll be happier. I'll be busier.

I'm writing now to let you know that I will be posting later this evening for Works for Me Wednesday. A tip about onions. Yes, Dad, you read that right. Onions.

2 comments:

  1. Well, your blog hasn't been too ignored unlike mine. I just don't have anything to say right now. It is strange, I'm hoping I'll get back into it soon. My in-laws come tomorrow, maybe they'll give me some blog fodder?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love it that you said, "crying and yelling at his legs." Oh, how Asher did this! And now he's on to crying and yelling at his legs for giving out on him when he tries to walk. So frustrating (for them I suppose) and for us with all that crying...

    ReplyDelete

Hi everyone! I love your comments, so please add lots! Please respect our privacy/paranoia however and be careful not to reveal any identifying information in your comments. My family thanks you!