Mommy: JJ, why did you just hit KK?
JJ: 'Cause me want to, baby!
If you're thinking it must be hard to correct him when he's so darn cute, you'd be right. Fortunately, I'm quite aware that parenting is not supposed to be easy!
JJ: *big charming smile* Why you work Daddy's 'puter mommy?
Mommy: I'm just helping daddy with some work.
JJ: Why you not daddy yet, mommy?
Mommy: Not a daddy yet? JJ, a daddy is not the next level after a mommy...
JJ: Mommy, s'ok. You be big like daddy sometime.
JJ: Mommy why you wearing pants?
Mommy: I always wear pants.
After the fourth or fifth time, I decided to ask him silly questions to see if I could get him to change the subject.
Mommy: JJ, why are you wearing JJ?
JJ: *big sigh* I no know, mommy. People like look at me, I guess.
Hi!
ReplyDeleteI don't remember if I've ever commented on your blog before, but I've been reading it for 2 years now. :) I'm just a random person and we soo don't know each other from adam, but I must say that outta the gazillion blogs I've read over the past 2 years and the 100 I have stored in google reader, yours is one of my alltime favorites. I even excitedly look for your blog to pop up in google reader each time I open it up b/c I know I'll get a good laugh! Your humor cracks me up totally and I LOVE reading about the daily funny stuff with your kids. I'm a 27 year old supervisor/HR person turned SAHM (best job switch I've ever made). My oldest (a boy) is now 27 months and I have a 1 month old girl...so your mommy humor gets me right here <3 in the heart. It's beyond awesome.
Anyway, from one bloggy mommy to another bloggy mommy, both strangers, yet connected in this weird wide written world of blogging... I <3 you. (You know, in a bloggy type of way).
:)
~ Lisa