Thursday, March 25, 2010

Conversations with KK: Looking on the bright side

The kids and I are playing Polly Pockets, or "Pollies" as we call them.

Mommy: KK, you seem to be missing the matches to a few of these shoes *eyes JJ suspiciously*. Maybe we should throw these ones away, since they aren't any good anymore.

KK: No, that's ok. I'll just take the leg off my Polly. Then she'll only need one.

If only all of life's problems could be fixed so easily!

6 comments:

  1. That made me laugh out loud! Don't those kind of comments make your day a little brighter? Kids are so entertaining :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my word, I laughed so hard. The innocence of children and the blessings of being a stay at home mom (mostly). Make my morning with out question!.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love that solution! Do you think if it will work for my socks that the washing machine ate?

    Emily

    ReplyDelete
  4. Clever child, and I agree that it would be so great if more things were that simple...

    ReplyDelete

Hi everyone! I love your comments, so please add lots! Please respect our privacy/paranoia however and be careful not to reveal any identifying information in your comments. My family thanks you!