(Why is it that I only seem to find time to write when I'm working a night shift? It might be because my patients don't pull each others hair... or because they don't try to remove the keys from my keyboard... or maybe because they don't sneak off with markers to write on carpet when I'm distracted... or it might be because they don't bite...)
KK has been saying all kinds of cute things lately. Of course, it is 3:30 am, so most of them have flown out of my head at the moment, but here are a couple:
Daddy was getting his hair cut a few weeks ago, and I asked the kids if they thought daddy would look more handsome when his hair was done. KK replied, "No. He can't look more handsome. Daddy is always handsome. He never changes."
-----------------------------------------------
While I was busy packing for our recent trip to Mexico, KK was busy doing things that she is not allowed to do. When I found out what she was doing, she tried to hide it from me, eventually escalating the situation to a full-blown tantrum and hour-long episode. When she was finally calm enough to talk, I told her that it doesn't matter if mommy can't see if she's doing something wrong, because God can still see it. She gasped and said, "Did God tell you what I was doing?"
-----------------------------------------------
And JJ, well he's two. Just about anything he says these days is cute. Especially if he's getting in trouble...
No comments:
Post a Comment
Hi everyone! I love your comments, so please add lots! Please respect our privacy/paranoia however and be careful not to reveal any identifying information in your comments. My family thanks you!