Friday, December 19, 2008

Break the Pickle

My brother taught me this game that I started playing with the kids a couple of weeks ago. I point my pointer fingers at each other and say "break the pickle". Then when they do, "tickle, tickle". I think it's from "The Love Guru".

They both love it, but JJ especially loves it! All I have to do is put my pointer fingers together and he bursts out laughing. He'll reach to break the pickle and then pull back, over and over, until he can't stand the anticipation anymore. Then he dissolves into the best giggles you've ever heard. He has a really great laugh.

KK and JJ playing "Break the pickle"


Yesterday, he put his pointer fingers together and said "Bri... bri..." He's playing break the pickle with me! Yay!!

JJ's pickle

I love this kid!

3 comments:

  1. That is so cute. I can't believe how fast JJ is growing! He'll be walking and talking before you know it! Soon he may even have some hair, heehee. Your kids are so adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! JJ sure has changed a lot!

    My favourite thing in the world is a baby's laughter. It is given so freely and without a thought of what others think. It's like they laugh with their entire soul.

    Glad you have found a way to enjoy this with KK and JJ.

    Emily

    ReplyDelete
  3. What darling pictures. The game sounds hysterical.

    ReplyDelete

Hi everyone! I love your comments, so please add lots! Please respect our privacy/paranoia however and be careful not to reveal any identifying information in your comments. My family thanks you!