Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Merry Christmas!!!

OK, lots of people Harmony has been asking for me to post pictures of my Christmas decorations. Before I show you what our home looks like, I feel I need to point out a few things:
  • while not currently sick, this family has been sick most days of the past 5 weeks
  • KK is at the age where she refuses to pose for pictures without bribery
  • we have a tiny, tiny home
  • my photography skills are more of the "creative shot" kind, rather than the "technically correct" kind

That said:

Our Mantel

Our "Skinny" tree

KK trying to stand still long enough so I can take a photo of her decorating the tree

May you find wonder in the little things this holiday season. May your family time be precious. God grant you safety in your travels.

A merry, merry Christmas to you!

-----------------------------------

We'll be running here and there for the next two weeks, fitting in Christmas time with our three families, so I'll be blogcationing a little. Unless I come up with something absolutely amazing to tell you... I'll see you in the New Year!

3 comments:

  1. The photo's are great. I have a little house also and it is a major event just to put up a Christmas Tree. Everything has to be rearranged and moved around.

    You have a very Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Merry Christmas and Happy New Year. I've missed you! Wanted to stop by and let you know I'm thinking of you. Hope you guys are well,
    Heather

    ReplyDelete

Hi everyone! I love your comments, so please add lots! Please respect our privacy/paranoia however and be careful not to reveal any identifying information in your comments. My family thanks you!