Monday, June 16, 2008

Make Me Laugh Monday - Business Time

Here is one of my favourite videos: "Business Time" by the "Flight of the Conchords". My hubby and I laughed our heads off the first, second...99th time we watched this. There are no explicit images, but if you have older kids nearby...let's just say you may have some 'splaining to do, if they hear it!

http://youtube.com/watch?v=WGOohBytKTU

Not sure how to actually insert the movie here, so all I can give you is the link. Feel free to share if you know how to do it.

6 comments:

  1. Have to dowload something before I can view.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's funny cuz it's true! Oh and to pos on your page copy the stuff under the word embed and paste it in your blog.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I laughed the first time I ever saw this video, and I STILL laugh!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So funny and sooooooo true!

    ReplyDelete
  5. That was so funny! I lauged until the tears flowed and my sides ached! Thank you!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. HA-Larious! Thank you for turning me on to these guys--I totally watched Youtube for an hour. Exactly what I needed after this day!

    ReplyDelete

Hi everyone! I love your comments, so please add lots! Please respect our privacy/paranoia however and be careful not to reveal any identifying information in your comments. My family thanks you!