Well, it's already 11am and I'm a little overwhelmed with all that I need to get done. But I know all three of you are eager for a new post. So for today, I'm going to send you away (but please come back again).
Shannon over at rocks in my dryer hosts Works for me Wednesday weekly. Fellow bloggers post an idea that works for them. This week's theme was "Mom, I'm bored". At last count, there were 287 links to ideas to keep the kids busy. I've only made it through 5 of them so far, but I've already got some great ideas for the summer. If you've got some extra time, read some of Shannon's other posts. She's hilarious.
Mommin' It Up! is another of my favourite blogs. Here is a post that describes JJ so perfectly that at first, I thought Emily might have kidnapped my son. Until he farted and I remembered where I had left him.
If you read my post last Friday, about my bad momma jeans, and didn't quite get it....Sue over at Navel gazing at its finest wrote a post which expresses my feelings much better than I can....except for the not blogging so much part. I need to write. It helps me sleep at night.
And last but certainly not least, my bestest friend over at Four-Part Harmony is looking for some ways to get more active with her kids. Please go read her post and give her some of your great ideas.
Have a great one!
No comments:
Post a Comment
Hi everyone! I love your comments, so please add lots! Please respect our privacy/paranoia however and be careful not to reveal any identifying information in your comments. My family thanks you!