Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Events of the week, thus far...

JJ said "mama" yesterday and really hasn't stopped saying it since!

JJ also found his scream and has been using it effectively for several days now.

JJ did an accidental backwards flip out of my arms, and liked it!

My sister-in-law had a beautiful baby girl, causing me to think a lot about The Question again.

KK used "God" and "The Doodlebops" in the same sentence. As in, "I want to go see God and the Doodlebops".

I hit my lowest weight since JJ was born! Now I'm within 3-4 pounds of my pre-weaning goal weight.

KK got into my self-tanning lotion, but fortunately hopefully I caught it in time and washed it all off!

I checked my work email and, for the first time, seriously considered finding a new job :(

1 comment:

  1. Wow, eventful week! Don't you love it when they first say mama? Until you start hearing it all day in a cry voice! heehee New job? Why? I bet right now it is hard to imagine doing any job other than the full time one you are currently in! I've done okay so far with meal making this week. Tonight is spaghetti and that is easy so Jim is going to make it (I'll have to call and remind him, just to be sure!) and then tonight after the game, I will be making dinner for tomorrow. I don't really like making the dinners in the evenings but I don't have fridge or freezer space to do it on weekends, or I just might! This will be a long summer! I only have to do it for 6weeks, we will be away for the last two weeks of August. Heard of the Wiggles? We are taking the boys to a concert of theirs in New York, should be fun!

    ReplyDelete

Hi everyone! I love your comments, so please add lots! Please respect our privacy/paranoia however and be careful not to reveal any identifying information in your comments. My family thanks you!