I just got the call that my brother and his wife just delivered a healthy baby BOY!
For whatever reason, I was sure it was a girl. I even sent them girl stuff in preparation. (My gender sense is usually right). So when my brother said it was a boy, I answered him with stunned silence for a moment. Probably not the reaction he was looking for!
KK was sure it was a girl too (and was sure they were going to name her after KK). So this is what happened when I told her:
Me: KK, Auntie M. just had a baby BOY!!!
KK: Why?
Me: Why what?
KK: Why she not a girl?
---------------------------------------------
Well, J and M, I hope you didn't take our surprised responses as disappointment. That is the farthest from the truth. Nephews are a rare treasure in this family full of girls! We are delighted to have another little boy to love... and buy stuff for!
Congratulations!!!! And good job!
(And where are the pictures???)
(Seriously, it's been like an hour already!)
Congrats! I thought maybe they'd have a girl too. You know, boy/girl for your mom, boy/girl for you, they wanted to be different! Heehee, Congrats Auntie Peanut!
ReplyDelete