I recently received some inheritance money from my Grandma's estate. Since I'm the type that would do something really responsible with it, like pay down student loans, Peanut-lover decided that he was in charge of buying something special for me. Something I really wanted (read #95 here), but that was all kinds of money that I wouldn't dream of spending on myself.
So on my birthday, which also happens to be the biggest sale day of the year in Canada, Peanut-lover went out and bought me this:

Pretty, isn't she? I love her.
Here are some of my favourite pictures from our Christmas holidays.



(My mom with JJ on his birthday)


(My Dad's Christmas tree)
(New Year's Dinner at my Dad's home)

You are really getting back into posting, we missed you! You got an awesome camera, I so want one! I'm hoping by the time I'm able to buy one, they will be a few hundred dollars cheaper (I'm talking years!). Great pictures!
ReplyDeleteEnjoy your new toy. Love the new pics.
ReplyDeleteSuch GREAT photos. You are talented and so is your camera :)
ReplyDeleteI thought you pictures were great BEFORE you got the camera! I need lessons from you!
ReplyDeleteI love that family dinner photo!
ReplyDeleteBy the way, here in NS, everything is closed on boxing day! Then I'm back at work for the shopping day, nice hey?
ReplyDelete