Friday, February 27, 2009

Three's about me!

Elizabeth at Three Channels tagged me for this meme. She is an inspiring writer, so if you need some inspiration, go pay her a visit!

Three names I have been called:
1. Toots (only my dad can get away with that one)
2. Bluemoon (it wasn't blue, but it was a moon)
3. Peanut (yep, I didn't just pull that one out of my butt the air!)

Three jobs I have had in my life:
1. Receptionist (where I regularly dropped calls and faxed things face-up!)
2. Second cook at camp (a perfect place to spot cute boys)
3. Chicken processor (my all-time favourite job, but only for the summers, then I was DONE!)

Three places I have lived:
1. In a house
2. In university dorms
3. In a condo

Three hobbies:
1. Blogging (duh)
2. Photography (duh)
3. Cross-stitch (once-upon-a-time)

Three things most people do not know about me:
1. I have noticed recently that I walk too fast for automatic doors. Which is really strange. Because Peanut-lover thinks that I walk really slow. And I don't hear about him crashing into any automatic doors.

2. I have this strange association with 6:37 am. It's the time that I used to set my alarm clock when I was in high-school and now it seems I look at the clock every morning at this exact time. Yesterday morning, I was thinking about writing about it and I thought, "Wouldn't it be funny if I looked at the clock right now and it was 6:37?" I was pretty sure it was after 7 already, but sure enough, 6:37 on the dot!

3. I count everything. It's not obsessive-compulsive because I don't have to count to feel better. I just like to count.

Three TV shows that I watch (we don't have cable):
1. The Office (I have a huge crush on Jim Halpert)
2. The noon news
3. The Doodlebops (KK's obsession)

Three Places I have been:
1. The Eiffel Tower
2. Barcelona, Spain during the 1992 Olympics
3. A variety of places in Mexico

Three Places I want to go:
1. Hawaii
2. Alaska
3. Mexico (again)

Care to join in? I can't remember who has and who hasn't done this one yet, so I'm tagging the entire universe (or the small portion that reads my blog). Feel free to leave your list in the comments if you don't have a blog.

Have a great weekend. I'm on my way to working ALL WEEKEND and, after being sick all week, not one bit happy about it.

2 comments:

  1. I like this post. I found it very "three-ling" to read ;)So in that spirit...

    Three Names I have been called:
    1. Eddie (from my initials: EDH)
    2. Ems or Em (by many of my friends)
    3. Petunia ('tho I once bragged that my Mom called me Pansy, by mistake)

    Three places I have lived:
    1. In a townhouse
    2. In a house
    3. In a townhouse

    Three hobbies:
    1. Reading
    2. Quilting
    3. Cross-stitch/knitting/crochet

    Three things most people do not know about me:

    1. My imaginary friend "Charlie the Cook" had an amazing dog named Blue.

    2. The first time I went through a revolving door I ended up in the same compartment as my Dad because I blindly followed him out through the door. In my defense, it was big-city downtown and I was scared of getting lost.

    3. I can't talk on the phone when the receiver is to my right ear. The phone doesn't fit comfortably...oddly enough, it seems that my left ear was designed exactly to hold a phone ;)

    Three TV shows I watch:

    1. Heroes
    2. House
    3. CSI

    Three places I have been:

    1. Stratford-Upon-Avon
    2. Lake Louise/Banff/Jasper
    3. Moose Lake - with a moose swimming in it

    Three Places I want to go:

    1. The Louvre Museum
    2. Australia (in winter)
    3. Back to England

    Emily

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am sorely impressed by this chicken processing action.

    You. Are. The. Woman!

    ReplyDelete

Hi everyone! I love your comments, so please add lots! Please respect our privacy/paranoia however and be careful not to reveal any identifying information in your comments. My family thanks you!