First of all, KK brought over a few of her creations to show me.
I'm told, by my bloggy friends whose kids are slightly older than mine, that very soon I will be more than a head with legs and arms, so I wanted to record these while they last.
Why are we so sad in the picture? Because Daddy is not with us. (Both kids are especially attached to daddy right now).
Here, Daddy is with us, but for some reason, it appears that I am picking him up by his, um, chin and throwing him. I'm going to choose to believe that means she believes I have hidden strength. I love how JJ and KK are hugging. Or maybe they are scared because Mommy is throwing Daddy?Once KK was done drawing, she asked her daddy to draw for her. And here's where the giggles started.
First, she wanted a picture of her on her bike, with Daddy helping her. So daddy drew for awhile. Then KK said, "Daddy, why you not wearing a shirt? Is that family talk?" (Family talk is code for stuff we only talk about in the privacy of our home.)
Wouldn't it be nice to have that kind of confidence about your own body?And then, "Daddy, why are you wearing a skirt? Is that my skirt?"
(snicker)
Next, KK had daddy draw a picture of Mommy and JJ out for a walk. A few minutes in, I hear, "Daddy, what is mommy wearing?" "Those are big girl shorts," replied Daddy.
For the record. I don't wear short shirts like that, but I may be known to wear big girl shorts on rare occasions.Finally, Daddy worked on a portrait of our whole family. When the snickering got out of control, I knew I had to see this one:
'Nuff said, right?And there you have it. The latest art from the Weenut household.
just through drawings u can tell our husbands are brothers (cause i know mine would draw himself the same way!)
ReplyDeleteIn the second picture, it looks like you're punching Peanut-lover in an epic, slow motion kind of way. See the horror on the kids' faces? See the surprised look on Peanut-lover's face? Hear the choral fight music in the background?
ReplyDeleteOkay, maybe it's just me.
I love all of these drawings!
I giggled through the whole thing (with an occasional burst of loud laughter that made my husband ask what I'm doing)
ReplyDeleteLOVE it.
Yeah... that looks EXACTLY like my husband, too. Or not. *snicker*
ReplyDeleteThanks for such a great laugh! I loved the pictures. Your husband draws really well.
ReplyDeleteHe is quite the artist! My my!
ReplyDelete