When we arrived, I asked KK if she was going to go to kids' church. I fully expected the usual excited "yes!" and was surprised when she told me, "No. I not like kids."
Well, she went anyways. And it might be true that she doesn't like kids because in a group of kids that she doesn't know very well, she tends to play by herself. I'm not sure where she gets that, considering I'm such a social butterfly and all. Ahem.
Anyways, here is the drawing that she did with Daddy's help:

Since you can't really see the details, I'll fill them in for you. The turkey is a tracing of her (precious little) hand. On each of the fingers, starting from the baby finger, she has answers to the question, "What are you thankful to God for?"
Here are her answers in order:
1. Making Me (herself)
2. Making our house
3. Mommy
4. Family (for which Daddy admitted to prompting her)
But did you see that I made top three?!
There's nothing better than that!!!
ReplyDeleteI love these little first pieces of artwork!
ReplyDelete