Thursday, October 2, 2008

You can't get anything past this kid!

We were sitting at the table coloring, and I had the TV on for background noise. (I know I'm not supposed to do that, but when I spend all day deciphering preschooler code and removing chokables from my crawler's pathway, sometimes I just need a little grown-up talk!)

KK had her back to the TV and happened to turn around to look at her brother behind her. In doing so, her gaze briefly passed the TV, where a commercial for paint was on. Paint.

In case I had any delusions that she didn't notice the TV, "Mommy, why that girl not take off her shoes in the house?"

KK's Daddy will be so proud to read hear this (he only pretends to read my blog!). He's very big on the no-shoes-in-the-house rule!

2 comments:

  1. Oh you are not the only one with the occasional TV on for adult stimulation. And it's AMAZING to see how the commercials grab my boy's attention. EW!!!

    But I'm not going to feel guilty, there are enough things to feel guilty about. Like Asher falling off the bed while I'm in the shower....

    anyway. isn't it funny how they're like little sponges? They notice everything! It's truly terrifying! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, I need her around to enforce rules! I spent two hours last week with Resolve trying to rid my carpet of all the shoe-wearing!

    ReplyDelete

Hi everyone! I love your comments, so please add lots! Please respect our privacy/paranoia however and be careful not to reveal any identifying information in your comments. My family thanks you!