Lately, all KK seems to talk about is how HUGE daddy is.
"See that lightpole? It HUGE! It HUGE like Daddy!"
"When I get big, I have HUGE muscles like Daddy."
"What that in the picture? (Bulls) Them HUGE like Daddy!"
And it goes on and on... several times a day, some reference to how HUGE daddy is.
I guess this is what happens when you're married to a man who
That is cute! I love how kids see things as much bigger than they really are.
ReplyDeleteCute and true - daddies are the be all and end all to their little girls. I think they instinctively know daddies are the protectors and providers. Of course the only continuous man in their life is their daddy so therefore he will always be there in her mind. All too soon, to the dismay of their daddies (and mommies), they start to notice BOYS and the need for daddy being so HUGE is the start of . . .well we don't want to ruin our day and start talking about things we know always happen but happen all too soon - growing up and up and out the door. I found this website http://raisingmygirls.today.com/2008/10/05/little-girls-love-their-daddy/ How wonderful it is that KK has a good role model in her HUGE daddy. Boys – too bad for you!!
ReplyDeleteJust wanted to pop in and say I miss you! Funny post, I love it!
ReplyDeleteFunny! Reminds me of my three-year-old who refuses to be beautiful or pretty anymore--she must be described only as COOL!
ReplyDelete