Saturday, May 2, 2009

Bloggy Updates

It's been overdue a LONG time, but, I finally updated my favourite post lists (thanks to my BFF Harmony for all the hours she put in going back over all my posts!). If you're not sure what I'm talking about, scroll down and on my sidebar you'll see two lists of My Faves.

Now, I realize that the lists are too long. I always have trouble editing these kinds of things, so I'm just going to leave them up there for a little while and see where people go. And then hopefully shorten them up a little.

I've also changed the pictures of the kids and I'm dreaming up an idea for a new header (but lack the drawing skills to make it happen). I'm also toying with the idea of a complete makeover. Maybe even polka dots.

Watch for it!

2 comments:

  1. It's not too many, I love them all! Can't wait to see the rest of the changes, some day! I love the new pics too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The picture switch really shows how much JJ has grown. Time goes way to fast.

    I love your header picture but I also get the need for change.

    ReplyDelete

Hi everyone! I love your comments, so please add lots! Please respect our privacy/paranoia however and be careful not to reveal any identifying information in your comments. My family thanks you!