Friday, May 8, 2009

Conversations with KK: Someday

When KK gets talking about how much bigger she is than JJ, I like to remind her that one day, he'll be bigger than her.

It must have finally sunk in the other day because when I said it, she looked at me, surprised, and said, "What day? Wednesday?"

Well, maybe not Wednesday, looking at the size of him now, but I get the feeling it'll be sooner than any of us are ready for it!


4 comments:

  1. Yes, it will come faster than you are ready for! My boys find it amazing that they will all be close in size one day and as big as their daddy! I'm not ready for how much they've grown already! Love the picture!

    ReplyDelete
  2. They grow so fast! Look how well he is swinging on that swing.

    Luke is 5 years older than Thomas and it is a good thing. Thomas is going to be my bully and poor Luke had better look out.

    ReplyDelete

Hi everyone! I love your comments, so please add lots! Please respect our privacy/paranoia however and be careful not to reveal any identifying information in your comments. My family thanks you!