Thursday, May 21, 2009

Five things I love about photography

Welcome to Five Things Thursday!

(Um, you may have noticed that I've been absent all week. I can't really say why, I've just had trouble finding time. In fact, there have been many days that I haven't even turned on the computer. If you have a blog, that would also be why you haven't noticed me around.)

It's no great secret that I love photograpy. I have no skills, just love what I can capture with my camera. Here are five things that I love to about photography:

1. Capturing moments


2. Capturing personalities


3. Capturing priorities


4. Capturing Beauty






5. Capturing relationships



Now it's your turn. What's your five things this week? Write a blog post and link up to join the fun. Or, if you don't have a blog, leave me your list in the comments. You don't have to copy my topic, but feel free if you need a little direction. I can't wait to hear what y'all have to say!

*** Mr Linky seems to be down right now, so add your link in the comments for this week ***

4 comments:

  1. I love it! Pictures capture so much and sometimes the capture things that you didn't even expect to capture. I even love that everything is now digital because I can capture that much more.

    My 5 things this week was taken from your idea last week. Sharing a Bedroom.... www.juggling-mama.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. These pics are so great. I'm so addicted to pictures, I'm always snapping away. My boys are going to grow up thinking they're famous.

    Uh oh...

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think this post proves that you don't need to have words to express exactly how you feel. Your photos and photography skills have inspired me to take more photos (that's the beauty of a digital camera!) and to try new things/ angles while taking them! Thanks!

    ReplyDelete

Hi everyone! I love your comments, so please add lots! Please respect our privacy/paranoia however and be careful not to reveal any identifying information in your comments. My family thanks you!