1. It's not a good idea for a mother of two children to buy just one child a new sippy cup. Even if the other child already has many pink, flowered, fancy sippy cups. She will want the new one, with the sports balls all over it. Because it is not hers. But only until her brother decides he doesn't want it anymore.
2. KK, when given a time limit for a temper tantrum, can throw a mighty tantrum... and then be done with it. Note to self: time limits on temper tantrums = good.
I love it.
ReplyDeleteYes, you may throw a tantrum...but only until the timer goes off!
I think I'll use that :)
I hope that you have a short time limit...LOL.
ReplyDeleteI am learning that I can no long buy one of anything because the little brother wants what big brother has so two are required to keep the peace.