Pink fairy: To buy candy and *mumble*-urch and eggs and *mumble*-oopy.
Me: You're buying candy and church and eggs and poopy?
Pink fairy: No....not chur-urch...
Oh, glad we got that cleared up.
I'm feeding JJ on the couch and the pink fairy walks by again...with her imaginary friend.
Pink fairy: I'm playing with my friend.
Me: What's your friend's name?
Pink fairy: Him name is Name.
Me: Name?
Pink fairy: Yep. Hi Name. It nice to see you today. Is that your little girl, Name? His little girl name is... (thinking)... Namejane... Fendeetch... um... Josh-she-shee.
Me: What does his little girl look like?
Pink fairy: She wearing dress like me.
Me: How old is she?
Pink fairy: Two-half
Me: What does her daddy look like?
Pink fairy: (thinking)......um...like my daddy.
Me: Oh. What does your daddy look like?
Pink fairy (matter-of-factly): Like her daddy, Name.
Now there's some circular reasoning. Is it any wonder I can't speak like a grown-up anymore?!
No comments:
Post a Comment
Hi everyone! I love your comments, so please add lots! Please respect our privacy/paranoia however and be careful not to reveal any identifying information in your comments. My family thanks you!