Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Quick Update


(Time's almost up. Don't miss your chance to vote in my poll!!)

I know some of you are worried about me after reading this post and this post earlier this week. So I just wanted to let you know that I got a little break on Tuesday, for physio and a little shopping, and it has helped me a lot. KK has decided to be a big girl every day this week, so far, so that has helped a lot with my sanity level. (Big girl is WAY better than big-girl-pretending-to-be-baby-yet-requiring-more-attention-than-baby). I'll be getting another little break tomorrow, so I'm feeling a little less on the edge.

We also got to go see our friends that are dealing with the cancer issue last night and they seem to be doing surprisingly well. She looks incredible considering her prognosis. They are still trying to find a way to fight the cancer and aren't willing to give up. If you pray, please pray hard for them.

Thanks everyone for your calls, emails, comments, community. I find a lot of strength in your friendship :)

1 comment:

  1. I figured eventually KK would get out of that pretending to be a baby phase. Hopefully most of that is behind you now. I am glad you are feeling a bit better! Getting those few hours a week will really help. I will pray for your friends, they are lucky to have you guys for support!

    ReplyDelete

Hi everyone! I love your comments, so please add lots! Please respect our privacy/paranoia however and be careful not to reveal any identifying information in your comments. My family thanks you!