It took 2 full years for her hair to grow in, but it turns out that good things come to those who wait. Now she has a head full of beautiful curls. I love when she wakes up and her hair is all wild and curly.
2. She has a very sweet spirit and a soft heart
She loves to make people happy and to help mommy. When she sees that someone is hurt, she is very concerned and tries to help them. When I cry, she rubs my face and tells me "you ok". She loves as deeply as she can, telling me often that she loves me "too much".
3. She is so funny and silly
She is constantly coming up with funny stories and silly names for things. She loves to put together crazy outfits, even if they are her baby brother's clothes!

4. She's smart
She always keeps me on my toes. I'm constantly surprised by her level of understanding and challenged to find new ways to keep her mind engaged. Lately that means 100-piece puzzles and educational books.
5. She's mine...
...Until Daddy gets home.
She'll make a great daughter-in-law someday! *wink* *wink*
ReplyDelete