Woohoo!
Today I'm feeling good, even though I was up at 3:45 with KK and folding laundry at 4:00. Wanna know why? I got six straight hours of sleep. That's right! SIX!
Up until now, JJ has only slept through the night a couple of times. And I'm not talking about waking up once for a feed. I'm talking waking every 2-3 hours. For 6 months straight.
Then Sunday night, he slept 6 hours.
Monday night? 8 hours!
And last night? 7 hours! 7 hours in his OWN BED!
This is huge people!
I'm not going to tempt fate by calling this a trend...but whatever it is, I'm NOT complaining!
YEAH! It's so nice when they finally grasp the whole sleeping for a longer period of time! Glad you are getting more zzzzz's now.
ReplyDeleteEnjoy it!!! I hope it lasts! It probably will, he is probably going to bed with a fuller tummy now he is on food! It is amazing how more sleep can really change how we feel!!!
ReplyDelete