I have a big defect that makes me look like a really bad mommy. Whenever I tell people about something bad that happened to my kids, I can't stop laughing.
Like the time KK fell down the stairs at my dad's house...
Or the other day, when JJ woke us up by falling out of our bed...
Or when KK was jumping in the crib... (snort)... and she... (giggle)... accidentally... (cough)... jumped... (snort, snort, giggle)... right out of the crib.
Aaaahhhhaaaahaaaahaaaa
Haahaaahaaasnorthaa...haa...cough
(Composing self)
Or the time Peanut-lover.... oh wait, he's not my kid...
If you ever are listening to me tell a story about my kids and find it inappropriate that I am rolling on the floor laughing or LMAO (does that actually work... 'cuz I might do it more often if it does)... PLEASE don't think I'm a bad mommy. Believe me, I wasn't laughing when the above events occurred... much... I mean, at all.
It is always funny later, when it is over and they are okay! Sometimes you have to laugh or you'll cry! KK must be quite the jumper if she jumped right out of her crib and it brings a smile to my face to picture it! (since I know she is okay!) So what is the funny Peanut-lover story? Don't leave us hanging!
ReplyDeleteI totally do the same thing!! It makes them stronger, right?!
ReplyDeleteYeah finish the Peanut-lover story!!
Awww, laughter is just a kind of stress-reliever! It's better to laugh than to freak out screaming, I think.
ReplyDeleteDon't worry. My friend's 1-year-old fell headfirst into her toychest. Little Abi was really, howling, MAD. Did my friend run to comfort her? No! She ran to get the camera!