Did "they" shorten our day by about two hours and I missed the announcement? Anyone know? 'Cause seriously, I can't figure out where my time is going these days. I feel like I'm always running a couple of hours behind and barely even getting the basics done.
Maybe since it is fall now, the days actually are getting shorter! I have so many things I plan to do beyond basic housecleaning (and I mean basic... just ask my mom):Am I more disorganized?
Are the kids busier?
Is that other adult in the house changing the clocks around on me? (And what was his name again?)
- Peanut-lover and I are writing and recording a song for KK for her birthday. That usually gets done about 10-11:30 pm. We also need to review and organize the best videos of the year for her birthday movie.
- I'm trying to find time to post our camping pics, our Doodlebops pics, and various other summer pics here and on facebook.
- I have great ambition to spend one of JJ's naps/day doing a special "big-girl" activity with KK.
- I have some much thought out posts I want to write. The really good kind. The kind about being a mommy or realizations I've had that have helped me in this emotional journey of being a mommy.
- I want to print out some pictures to update the frames around our home.
- I'm supposed to be doing my physio exercises every day and have instead been replacing them with too much tylenol (bad nurse!)
- I need to schedule doctor's appointments for everyone... we are WAY WAY behind on those.
I could bore you with more things on my to-do list, but I think you get the idea.
So if you see those extra two hours out there, hitch-hiking or shopping for new shoes, could you pick them up and bring them back to me? They are not old enough to be out on their own!
Sorry, can't help you! I've lost mine too! Hmm, could be some kind of conspiracy! Maybe if I find them (or you do) my marbles will be there too?
ReplyDeleteYup, I think your two hours are off making out somewhere with my two hours. Naughty!
ReplyDelete