Most days, I patiently and lovingly answer KK's questions all day long without telling her to stop. It is only after approximately 7 straight hours of patiently and lovingly answering her questions, that I finally get exasperated.
Most of the time, I'm really patient and loving. I just crack every once-in-awhile. In between times of being really patient and loving.
And, let there be no doubt, I adore this little girl:
Never a doubt in my mind! And 35 years? Really?
ReplyDeleteOh and lovely pictures too!
ReplyDeleteOh lady. There is no doubt that the most loving mother in the world has had moments of really really really wishing the questions would stop for just one little tiny moment.
ReplyDeleteI know I sure hope for those moments every now and again. Or every day or whatever. I too have a very inquisitive and verbal child. WOW is it ever exhausting!!!
So sweet with the dandelion! Amazing how they can redeem themselves so quickly!
ReplyDelete