KK: Us going to have a girls' day tomorrow. Just KK and mommy. Just girls. No boys. 'Cause boys is gross! I not like boys.
Mommy: Does that mean you won't ever get married and you'll always live with mommy and daddy?
KK: No. One day I'll get a husband. My daddy is going to pick one for me. And his hair going to be SO CRAZY!
Hmmmmm... so, are we talking crazy like this?
Or more like this?
Or perhaps, more like this?
Just wonderin'
Another time, we are walking into the girls' bathroom and KK tells me why we have to use a girls' bathroom:
KK: We use a girls' bafroom because boys is gross (true). All boys is gross.
Mommy: Well, not all boys are gross. It's just any boys who want to kiss you that are gross.
KK: Yeah. Them gross. Smile and wave boys, smile and wave.
(Can I get an Amen?)
Okay, the picture with the cat is the funniest! Jim's hair is getting long and wild these days, what is with that anyway? Nathanael is 10 and still thinks girls are gross, good with me. I'm trying to figure out if it is the truth or not! Andrew is girl crazy and he is 7! He already has a "girlfriend". Little Joseph is just shy! The longer KK says boys are gross the better (think of this though, I said that to my mom for years after I started liking boys) but lets hope she doesn't take after her mother too young! Heehee, you know what I mean!
ReplyDeleteI'm not sure what's funnier...Peanut-Lover's hair in the cat picture or the expression on his face. Cats truly have a talent for eliciting love from the least likely places! ...And if the picture is anything to judge by, cats are just as gross as boys ;)
ReplyDeleteEmily
I love it!!! Such a clever little girl for such a young age. Keep her on track mom.... LOL
ReplyDelete