..and since we see a lot of this...
...and this...

...at our house, Peanut-lover felt it was absolutely necessary to get FOURTH ROW tickets for our family.
So we did. And I marked April 24th on our calendar with big huge red circles. And then we sealed our lips around the kids and waited four months.
Last week, I was driving with the radio on. It's rare for me to have the radio on when driving because I rarely drive alone and if KK is in the vehicle, our van is rockin' to the tunes of the Doodlebops. But this time I was alone and happened to forget to switch stations when the commercials came on. And it's a good thing because there was an ad for the Doodlebops concert, on April 9. (Scroll up, that's not the date I'd circled.)
Being the genius mom that I am, I thought it was weird that they were coming for two concerts, and left it for a few days. But it lingered in my brain and I mentioned it to Peanut-lover who also thought it was weird that they'd come twice in such a short time. Then he suggested that we check the tickets, just in case. And guess what? April 9 is the date on our tickets.
Where did I come up with April 24? I have no idea. I'm just really grateful that we discovered the mistake in time.
Peanut-lover would have been pretty disappointed if we'd missed his concert.
Wow, that was a close one. Isn't it funny how easy it is to think something is on one day and its another one. LOL...
ReplyDeleteHave fun dancing with the Doodle Bops tomorrow.
That is so something I would do.
ReplyDeleteGood thing you heard it on the radio!
It's the doodlebops, it's the doodlebops, it's the doodlebops OH YEAH!