Wednesday, April 29, 2009

More true confessions

While I'm in the confessing mode...

You know how the food is supposed to be served like this: breakfast, snack, lunch, snack, supper, snack, bed?

Well, most some mornings, we do it snack, breakfast, lunch.... As in, "Here's a banana, go feed your brother. Mommy's going back to sleep."

Mornings are just not my friend, people.

4 comments:

  1. Me either...I so despise mornings. It's an abnormal distaste for something that happens every day...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I believe we were meant to be SISTERS! Yes Ma'am...I'm a homeschooling momma who doesn't do morning eithers. I've trained the kids to get up around 9am, the oldest gets the youngest up...the 2 oldest fix everyone cereal....I doze...usually on the couch until I see a little face in mine demanding JUICE!

    Our school day? well that starts sometime around 11am. *blush*

    ReplyDelete
  3. lol...sometimes we skip "breakfast, snack" and go strait to lunch because we've slept til 11:30 am! (shhhhh)

    Jack-Evan is one year old and I have him trained to sleep late already. It's heaven!
    I'm terrified that one day he's going to wake up and realize that the day starts at 6 am for everyone else.

    ReplyDelete

Hi everyone! I love your comments, so please add lots! Please respect our privacy/paranoia however and be careful not to reveal any identifying information in your comments. My family thanks you!