... a place to journal some of the daily ins and outs of being us.
Friday, April 24, 2009
Just because I never want to forget...
Yesterday morning afternoon, I was about to climb into the shower and KK was sitting on the toilet (just keepin' it real here, people). I wiped her bum and she leaned up against my belly, which, let's be honest, isn't the most favourite part of my body.
"Mommy, I luuuuuuvvv you sooooooooo much."
Then rubbing her head all over my belly, "You so soft and comfy. I love to cuddle you."
You are right....The other I too was getting out of the shower and chloe reached up and started poking my belly and started to Laugh out Loud at the giggling. I too don't like my tummy. But hey...if it brings that much enjoyment. I better not change it.
Hi everyone! I love your comments, so please add lots! Please respect our privacy/paranoia however and be careful not to reveal any identifying information in your comments. My family thanks you!
Yep, definitely right! My kids think my tummy is the best pillow. Their unconditional love is amazing and I'm so lucky to be a mom!
ReplyDeleteYou are right....The other I too was getting out of the shower and chloe reached up and started poking my belly and started to Laugh out Loud at the giggling.
ReplyDeleteI too don't like my tummy. But hey...if it brings that much enjoyment. I better not change it.