Thursday, August 28, 2008

Conversations with KK: He not perfect

So we seem to be getting this sharing-a-room-thing down with the kids. We have been kind of playing every bedtime by ear, depending on who is more tired, but once they are down, it seems to be working very well.

Monday night, I was on my own with the two kids. In that scenario, the most effective option is to put JJ down first, then finish up devotions with KK in the living room until JJ is sleeping soundly. JJ was down and KK was minutes away from going in.

We had just brushed her teeth, when she said to me, "I not want JJ sleep in my room everymore."

"Why not?" I asked.

"Because he not perfect. Yesterday he perfect, but he not perfect everymore."

Confused, I asked her, "What is perfect?"

Beaming she answered, "ME!"

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi everyone! I love your comments, so please add lots! Please respect our privacy/paranoia however and be careful not to reveal any identifying information in your comments. My family thanks you!