Well, I know you have all been extremely concerned since KK started telling me "I not like you everymore". Ha! Just kidding. You all know I'm grown-up enough not to take it personally.
Right?
Right?
Ahem.
The other day, she was in the van with the Peanut-lover and out of the blue she says, "Daddy, you not my favourite."
"No? Who is your favourite then?" asks Daddy.
"Mommy"
I guess I'm out of the doghouse now.
Later we were having dinner and we like to play this game where KK pretends to talk for JJ in this high-pitched little voice. She came up with it herself and it has been a source of a lot of laughs lately.
So we're asking JJ to say things like "Mama", "Dada", "I love mommy" and they're all being repeated by this high-pitched little KK voice.
Then Daddy says "JJ say 'Daddy's my favourite'"
And what does the high-pitched little KK voice say?
"Daddy's not my favourite!"
Oh boy, did we laugh. Especially me. Because you know. I'm the favourite. Today.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Hi everyone! I love your comments, so please add lots! Please respect our privacy/paranoia however and be careful not to reveal any identifying information in your comments. My family thanks you!