Sunday, August 3, 2008

Five things I love about JJ

1. He thinks everything is funny.

Literally everything. I wash his face and he laughs. I take his shirt off and he laughs. He farts and he laughs. He even laughed through one of his immunizations. Sometimes he'll get in a mood where he's just waiting for anything to happen so he can laugh. All it takes is for someone to look at him and the giggles start. He really is a happy little dude!


2. He sucks his thumb.

Everyone seems to think it's a bad thing. I'm quite aware that it will be a problem in the future. But right now, it's a benefit. A HUGE benefit. Isn't self-soothing one of the first goals of mommying?



3. His chin.

He has this tiny little chin that is just perfect for kissing, and nibbling on, and tickling.


4. He's always on the go.

He's not really mobile yet, but he will be soon. It terrifies and excites me at the same time. I'm a "quiet play" kind of mommy and I'm pretty sure quiet play is not going to do it for him once he gets moving. And that's good for me. I need a large push to get outside. I have a feeling we will be spending a lot of time outside soon.


5. He's all mine...for now...



...but I know Daddy will win him over soon...


Click here for more Five things I love about....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi everyone! I love your comments, so please add lots! Please respect our privacy/paranoia however and be careful not to reveal any identifying information in your comments. My family thanks you!